About the DQE website
- Editor: This website is the property of DQE Software SAS, a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of €173,382.40, registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under number 504 403 387, with its registered office located at 102 – 116 rue Victor Hugo, 92300 Levallois-Perret, France.
- Hosting: OVH
- Photo credit: YO Agency, Shutterstock
- Digital Agency: YO Agency
Personal data protection & GDPR
1. What personal data do we process?
We only collect and use the personal data that are necessary to us within the framework of our activity in order to offer you high-quality, personalized products and services.
We may collect different categories of personal data from you, in particular:
- identification and contact information (surname, first name, professional postal and email addresses, telephone numbers);
- information relating to employment (position held, company name);
- data relating to interactions with us (contact reports during interviews and telephone or video conference conversations, in emails);
- cookies to track the use of our website.
The data that we use may be collected directly from you or obtained from the following sources in order to provide you with the most personalized responses:
- our business customers or service provider companies;
- third parties such as business information organizations, in compliance with the general data protection regulation;
- websites/social network pages containing information that you have made public, and databases made public by third parties.
2. Particular cases of data collection, notably indirect collection
DQE Software may collect information about you even though you are not a customer.
The list below (non-exhaustive) constitutes examples of personal data collected by DQE Software from non-customers, such as:
- prospects, agents;
- legal representatives, company representatives, and individuals authorized by a legal entity that is a customer;
- staff and shareholders of a legal entity that is a customer;
- employees of customers, partners and prospects.
3. Why, and according to which processing criteria, do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data in order to provide products or services to our business customers of which you are an employee:
- to provide you with information relating to our products and services;
- to assist you with subscription requests;
- within the framework of customer relationship management;
- to respect your choice when we request your consent for specific processing (sending newsletters).
4. With which categories of entities may your personal data be shared?
In order to fulfill the purposes stipulated, we may only share your personal data with:
- service providers and subcontractors providing services on our behalf (emailing professionals, marketing services platforms and providers, collection agencies);
- certain regulated professions such as lawyers, auditors.
5. Data Transfer outside of the European Economic Area
In the event of international transfers from the European Economic Area (EEA):
- if the European Commission has made an adequacy decision, according the country a level of personal data protection equivalent to that provided for by EEA legislation, your personal data will be transferred on these grounds;
- if the level of protection has not been recognized as equivalent by the European Commission, we then rely on a derogation applicable to the situation (for example, in the case of an international payment, the transfer is necessary to perform the contract).
6. For how long do we retain your personal data?
With regard to customers, the majority of data is retained for the duration of the contractual relationship and for 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
With regard to prospects, the data are conserved for 3 years from their collection or from our last contact with you.
7. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable regulation, you have different rights, namely:
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data along with a copy of these personal data.
- Right of rectification: if you think that your personal data are incorrect or incomplete, you may request that these data be amended accordingly.
- Right to erasure: you may request that your personal data be erased to the extent permissible by the regulation.
- Right to processing limitation: you may request that the processing of your personal data be limited.
- Right of opposition: you may oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons linked to your specific situation.
- You have the absolute right to oppose the processing of your personal data for commercial prospection purposes.
- Right to portability of your personal data: when this right is applicable, you have the right to request that the personal data with which you have provided us be returned or, where technically possible, transferred to a third party.
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- You may exercise the rights listed above in a letter addressed to: DQE Software, 102 – 116 rue Victor Hugo, 92300 Levallois-Perret, France.
In accordance with the applicable regulation, you have the right to make a complaint to the competent control body, such as the CNIL (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés – French national commission for information technology and civil liberties) in France.
8. How can you find out about amendments to this information document on personal data?
In a world subject to constant technological change, we will regularly update this information document. We will invite you to read the latest version of this document on our website.